new libretto

Ohshima, Yoshiki Yoshiki.Ohshima at disney.com
Tue May 8 17:55:09 UTC 2001

  Hello,

> IMO, the Libretto L1 is in the same class as the Vaio SR17, the Portege 3490CT,
> and HP OmniBook 500.  (Obviously) I think the Vaio has the best bang/buck ratio
> (and battery life), and makes quite a nice Squeak machine.

  If you compare the new Libretto with Vaio series, it would
be fair to compare with Vaio C1.  Those seem in the same
class, though Libretto doesn't have camera.

  By the way, I happened to find a picture of "Alan Kay's
signature on Dynabook."
http://www2.toshiba.co.jp/pc/pr/dyna_t/dt9904/tkr04.htm

  The page says Alan signed on three machines, but two of
them are missing long time...:-)

-- Yoshiki