squeakland walkback - what image should I use?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat May 12 15:13:52 UTC 2001

>>>>> "Karl" == Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> writes:

Karl> There is a download page at Squeakland with a image that should work.

Gets hung up in iCab.  Can someone just give me a site that doesn't
try to be smart and just lets me pick amongst things in a directory?

Or better yet, can someone document (or automate, what a concept!) the
magic that it takes to turn X Random Image into a nice clean image
that provides all the tools for what a "plug image" is expected to be
without the 7 random projects of the distribution or any of the
windows?