Packaging Squeak for Debian GNU/Linux

Stephen Stafford stephen at clothcat.demon.co.uk
Tue May 22 21:13:06 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 22 May 2001  9:52 pm, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 22 May 2001, Stephen Stafford wrote:
> > 	Would anyone have any objection if I were to make .debs for Debian
> > GNU/Linux?
>
> There actually are already debian files from
> Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de>
> maybe even on the ftp server (can't connect at the moment)?

Yes, I appear to already have those, but the ones I have are for 2.8
which is a bit dated looking now (3 looks and feels so much nicer).
And I really would like to see them available as part of the Debian
archive.

If there are v3 .debs available and Marcus doesn't object perhaps I
could use those as a basis for starting from.

--
Stephen Stafford
GPG public key on request