Squeak on Linux

Galchin Vasili vngalchin at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 01:46:16 UTC 2001

Hello,

   I am running Squeak on Linux running on a
Sony Vaio laptop. I am having trouble getting the
menu with the "DoIt". I am trying a very simple
experiment: 2+2.
   I have a workspace and a Transcript window.
I enter

    2+2
into the workspace. I select this expression with
my left mouse button (the Sony VAIO has only
two buttons). Now what?? I.e. how to get the
"DoIt"?? If I run on Windows 98 with the
same experiment, at this point I press the
right mouse button, I get the menu with "DoIt".

Regards,

Vasili N Galchin