Squeak Foundation update

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sat May 5 19:29:24 UTC 2001

Hi all Squeakers,

Here's another update on the state of affairs of the Squeak Foundation. Since
the last update, we:
- Grabbed the .org and .com. Several services were already operating under
squeakfoundation.org, I just setup name service and a redirect for
http://www.squeakfoundation.org to the Swiki so people don't have to remember
long URLs (if it's not working right away, that's due to nameserver refreshes
and stuff - have patience).
- Agreed to agree on a purpose and move on. I updated the Purpose Swiki page
and also put some content on the Principles page. It would be great if more
people could join the club, because setting up the Principles bit will
probably involve quite some work.

Regards,

Cees

--