Squeakland.org (Plugin not working for Netscape on Mac)

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Thu May 3 16:18:05 UTC 2001

Roger Whitney wrote:

> Placing the alias of NPSqueak in the correct location worked for IE, but
> does not work for Netscape 4.7, Netscape 4.5 nor Opera 5.0 tr3. Previous
> Squeak plugins have worked in Netscape 4.7. I did remove them to insure the
> problem was not a conflict. Opera on the mac is pre-beta, so I did not
> think it would work.
Hmm, did you restart the browsers after placing the alias file into
their plugin folder?
You could also try to copy NPSqueak to see if that makes a difference.
Are these browser on a non-system partition? I will test a few
combinations like that later in the day.

Michael

--
 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill