[Newbie] getting mouseMove: event in Morphic

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sat May 12 03:45:36 UTC 2001

"Daniel V. Oppenheim" wrote:

> I saw references that alluded to there being a < mouseOver:> method but
> couldn't find it in the Morph protocol or figure out how to make the system
> generate that call. I'm sure this is straight forward -- and would
> appreciate a pointer.

Hi Danny

I found lots of stuff by opening up the Method Finder (open.... from the
World Menu) typing in mouseOver and selecting "accept it". You could
then use inspect it or the method browser to find out more. It's pretty
well impossible for another newqbie like me to advise you on what would
be appropriate.

Hope this helps a bit

Cheers

John

Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."