reference manual need

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Sun May 20 19:53:58 UTC 2001

=> 5/20/01 2:43:41 PM EDT, apb at cse.ogi.edu =>
<<  (Who do I write to remove the versions that I accidentally attached to
the NewbieHomePage?)  >>

Andy,

Those look quite good !

What is the problem (re removal) -- can't they just stay as reference on the
NewbieHomePage? They are certainly appropriate. If you want them removed,
can't you just edit the page? ( what am I missing ?? )

The minnow root (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/) with no identified swiki gives
one an index of all swikis being served by that url. Listed there are the
administrators for each. Mark Guzdial is the administrator for Squeak swiki
-- any back stage adjustment requests would go to him.

Cheers,
Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated