Community and Artifact Define One Another

Roger Vossler rvossler at qwest.net
Thu May 31 18:51:12 UTC 2001

Hi Gang,
    IMNSHO, an egalitarian meritocracy is a very *GOOD* thing that has
been the driving force behind the Internet itself and most, if not all,
of the successful open source projects: those that produce results, get
to make the rules; those who just want to talk, get left in the dust.
Members o the Squeak community(s) would do well to consider this carefully.
    Moreover, I don't know how some of us find the time and energy for
these debates. I'm peddling as fast as I can and can barely keep up
with: (1) learning Squeak and (2) tracking this list.
Cheers, Roger.....

"Andrew C. Greenberg" wrote:

[snip]