VMMaker & Mac and a few people needed...

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 31 07:43:50 UTC 2001

I have CodeWarrior, and am willing to give it a try BUT I never built a VM,
nor really used CodeWarrior. I'll certainly keep track of what I am doing
though, and could contribute/write/extend a HOWTO.

--
Roel Wuyts                           Software Composition Group
Roel.Wuyts at iam.unibe.ch         University of Bern, Switzerland