ScrollBar

Projet DeepLow deeplowsoftware at oreka.com
Sun May 13 00:21:00 UTC 2001

Hi,
I am slowly getting more familiar with the concept of Morph, but I
still have some problems to handle some of them. The one I have most
problems using and I am the more wishing to be able to use is the
scrollbar concept. I am trying to make some sort of a directory
browser : I have been able to make buttons corresponding to the
directories in my computer but I haven't been able to add a scrollbar
to my item. I would like the to be able to view very quickly all the
buttons in my "arborescence" and can't do it.

My question is :
could anyone tell me how to use these scrollbars fto display a kind of
Morph that is not text Morph ?

I hope my English doesn't prevent me from explaining my problem
clearly. I hope I made the question clear anyway.

"Merci d'avance"

Projet DeepLow
Maîtrise Informatique
Université de Savoie (France)