PhD position where you can use Smalltalk ;)

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed May 30 15:43:03 UTC 2001

Hi all

we have a position available for working on
components, objects, reengineering, reflection.....
The candidate could work with any language language this means that
Smalltalk is possible (not like in certain groups).

If you are interested contacted me extremely fast because we have already
a candidate.

Stef

--
Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/