Fixed projects on Squeakland

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu May 10 13:25:35 UTC 2001

On Wed, 9 May 2001, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> the following projects on squeakland.org have been fixed:
>
> Circus
> Carny Show

Loads, but doesn't animate. Only the green thingy actually has scripts,
and each negates the effect of the other. Maybe I didn't understand what
should be demoed here?

> Chyan's reindeer
> X-Ray Vision
> Brick Out

Works the same as before - this is unfinished, yes?

The script1 in all bricks is in "alansNewStyle"?  It should be reverted to
the tile-style.

The green brick's viewer flap's transparent-green background is missing.

> Cameron&Candidos's Cars

The car is below the street. When clicking near the street / the car, it's
still picked up. Huh?!

[BUG] I click "Newer?" in the navbar and "load anyway" to undo the stuff I
changed. But this does not re-load the project, but loads the project
*again* and enters it. When I return from that new project I am in the
morph...

> Mike's Maze
> BJ's Robo Cars
> Chyan&Janae
>
> Please let me know if there are any further problems.

The Squeakland image should have the variable names interned. For example,
the Etoy vocabulary browser from the viewer menu looks really ugly
without.

Not actually a problem, but: I saw the nav bar referred to as "golden
bar". It would look sort-of golden if it could have a fillstyle and used
this color ramp:
	{0.0->Color orange.
	0.3->Color orange twiceLighter.
	0.4->Color orange.
	0.5->Color orange darker darker.
	0.6->Color orange twiceLighter.
	1.0->Color orange}
and a direction of 300 at 300. Actually it would be cool if a fill could be
made repeating ... Andreas?

-- Bert