Distributing Squeak on a CD...

Bernd Kulawik kulawik at sim.spk-berlin.de
Wed May 23 05:45:18 UTC 2001

Mark Mayfield wrote:

> Greetings...
>
> We are in the final stages of publishing a book that is to include
> programming examples in Squeak (as well as Java). We would like to
> include on the book's accompanying CD the various Squeak 3.0
> installations.
>
> Whom should we speak with?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Mayfield

Hello Mark,

I don't know who to you'll have to ask ... but I would be interested in
the book - would you let me know, when and where it will be published,
and if it could be used by beginners - being one one, I would like to
use a good introduction at the university to show it to
non-tec/humanities students.
My e-mail there for answer is: bernd.kulawik at alumni.tu-berlin.de
Thanx and good luck with the book

Bernd