latest and greatest iPAQ Squeak?

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Sat May 5 05:28:39 UTC 2001

Hi,
	Thanks.  I tried to copy this one but got both a 404 error from
switzerland as
well as by logging into st.cs.uiuc.edu and trying a wget, in both cases
from
reasonability.net.  I can get to the top page of reasonability.net
though...

cheers

bruce

wget http://www.reasonability.net/ipaq/Squeak-3.0-bin-arm.tgz