[BUG] BookMorph Viewer Scripting Menu

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed May 2 00:49:51 UTC 2001

Karl Ramberg wrote:

//snipped//

> It works on my 3960 image

I wonder.... I did notice that my ISP disconnected at some point during
the 3617 to 3960 upgrade. It may be that I lost something in between.
But the bug is definately there in the 3617 version.

In advance of any better ideas, I guess I should either try and snag the
bleeding edge image and change files (probably safer) or try upgrading a
virgin image and hope my ISP doesn't send me a nak.

(sigh)

Thanks Karl

Cheers

John
Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."