Squeakland.org

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon May 7 21:57:56 UTC 2001

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Alan Kay wrote:

> We will send out quite a bit more information about how to use the
> site as it gets closer to completion. For now, please try downloading
> the plugins and then try navigating around, both at the top HTML
> level of the site, and the entirely within Squeak levels below.

Okay, so I'm in KimsTour/AATopLevelProject.005.pr, page "Early Play and
Explorations" (is there a better way to describe this?). I click the
"circus" project and get a DNU #do: in ImgSegment>>comeFullyUpOnReload:
because arrayOfRoots is nil. Huh?

The "Carny Show" gives a "Project not found" notifyer.

All other sub-projects work fine.

This is in a hacked-to-work Linux Plugin with a not really brand new
interpreter ( 'Squeak3.0 of 4 February 2001 [latest update: #3446]') and
the 'Squeakland 3.1.3905' image, so that might be a source of the problem.
I'll try to make a proper plugin ASAP ;-)

-- Bert