Mouse buttons 2/3 switched on linux (squeak 3.0)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue May 1 00:22:52 UTC 2001

On Monday 30 April 2001 16:23, Felix von Delius wrote:
> On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 10:44:52AM +1200, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> > That's not switched, that's the way it is SUPPOSED to be.
> > If you look at the original Smalltalk-80 books, you'll find
> > left   = red
> > middle = yellow
> > right  = blue
>
> Yes, that's the way I want it to be. Sadly on my machine yellow and right
> is swapped...

You're using Linux? So you mean that when you press the middle button you get
the Morphic halos? (this is my preference, but not the way it's "supposed" to
work)

If that's the case, you may have your XF86Config set wrong. The section from
my X 4.03 XF86Config looks like:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Mouse0"
	Driver      "mouse"