running directly from RAM on wince?

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Fri May 25 23:22:54 UTC 2001

Hi Noel--

> Build for Win32, and test on your PC.

	Too late, I reinstalled eVC from the Net (I had been using a CD
installation from when there was no Net version), and now remote
debugging works. :)

> When and where do you map the file?  Remember: once you've mapped the
> file, it is in memory.  You neither need to nor want to READ from it
> anymore.

	D'oh... that was it.

> Shall we keep this between you, Ohshima-san, Ned and I until we get
> it working?  Just so as not to swamp the list.  I don't know if
> everyone wants to follow the birthing pains.

	Indeed; sounds good (I cc'd this message to the list since others might
like to know the eVC tidbit above). Now, of course, I need to go out, so
it's up to others to swamp the list for a while. :)

	thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta