Plugin Versioning Woes?

Christopher Sawtell csawtell at xtra.co.nz
Fri May 4 08:05:12 UTC 2001

On Thursday 03 May 2001 23:51, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 3 May 2001, Mark Guzdial wrote:
> > Is there consensus among the Squeakers (SC and everyone here) to use
> > the Squeakland plugins as the "standard"?
>
> I agree. There should be exactly one master place to hold stable plugins.
> Others could set up mirrors but should be explicitely declared so.
>
> I'll continue to publish beta-versions of the Unix plugin on my page,

Please could you tell me the URL?

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME       Christopher Sawtell
 CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
 ICQ UIN    45863470
 EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
 CNOTES     ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

 -->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me <<--