A problem with SimStories Text on Squeakland.org

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Fri May 4 04:58:59 UTC 2001

When I view EToys Simstories project by Alan Kay at:

http://squeakland.org/project.jsp?/projects/etoys/Etoys%20Simstories.002.pr

some of the text on the right side of the TextPlus morph is hidden.
The first line of the article ends in 'people learn id'.
The second line starts with 'by building'.
When I resize the morph, the text is wraps & displays
correctly. That is the line becomes
'people learn ideas by building'. This happens on both Mac & PC.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Squeakland.org is a nice site. I hope to spend more time
there this weekend. Should I restrain myself from telling
people about it until it is officially open?

--
Roger Whitney
San Diego State University
whitney at cs.sdsu.edu