new libretto

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Tue May 8 15:46:34 UTC 2001

I also like the stick, and use it whenever an external mouse is
inconvenient.  My laptop has both a stick, and a touch pad.  I've long since
disabled the touch pad.

But, I suspect my preference has more to do with the positioning of the
devices than anything else.  If someone could figure out how to put a
touchpad in the middle of the keyboard, I might be more inclined to use it.

- Stephen