Matrix class?

Jeff Shipman shippy at nmt.edu
Thu May 3 14:49:54 UTC 2001

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Raab, Andreas wrote:

> For what purpose?! There's more than one interpretation of "Matrix" ;-) Here
> are a few we have:

It's really nothing crazy. It's just a simple
assignment.

--
Declare matrices A, B, and C of NXN integers elements and carry out the
following operations:

i)    C :=  A X B      (store the multiplication of A and B in C)
ii)    sum := summation of the C elements, column-order.
--

Basically I was just looking for something builtin
that I could do this with (as we aren't supposed to

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy at nmt.edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy