Plugin Versioning Woes?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu May 3 19:20:20 UTC 2001

On Thursday 03 May 2001 08:28, Michael Rueger wrote:
> Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> > (you should point the DOWNLOADS link in the left menu to
> > http://squeakland.org/plugin/download.html instead of the autodetecter).
>
> The menu still points to the autodetect mechanism, but autodetect/test
> page now has a link to the download page. Most people visiting the site
> have "standard" browsers and that's what we aimed at for in the first
> round.

Doesn't seem to work for me. When I go to the "platform detection" page I get
redirected to the "OOPS Page Not Found" page after about a second.

Why doesn't the Page Not Found page say WHICH page wasn't found, so that I
can tell the webmaster?

I'm using Konqueror 2.1.1, BTW. Its UserAgent string is:
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.1.1; X11)

If I change the UA string to:
Mozilla/4.75 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.14 i686)

I still get the same response.

I have Javascript enabled.

--
Ned Konz