[BUG] newest updates to 3.1alpha seem to break all browsers if whisker 0.92 installed

txporter at mindspring.com txporter at mindspring.com
Tue May 1 13:10:00 UTC 2001

Grrr, sorry for the mangled subject in the prior message.  Hope this makes it to the bug list.

Hello folks,

I upgraded to the newest alpha updates on both Linux and WIn98, starting from
both a stock 3.0final and a 3.1alpha3910b set of changes and images.

All combinations seem to break all browsers if I have Whisker 0.92 installed
before the updates. If I install Whisker afterwards, I get the same debug
error during the update:

The Debug reports:
False(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
Preferences class>>addNonExistingPreferences:catagory:default:ballonHelp:
WhiskerBrowser class>>initializePreferences
WhiskerBrowser class>>initialize
UndefinedObject>>DoIt

BTW, is there a way to capture the top pane of the debug window/error handler
window to a file, since my mail debug report seems not to work as I am behind
a firewall?

Thanks,

Tom P.