[OT] Interview about C#

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Thu Nov 1 01:21:44 UTC 2001

Daniel,

> Bert, it didn't sound to me like Justin was attacking John, just
> ranting. Which, as you say, is very close to the "noise" side of the
> scale, but not really malevolent.

If you believe this, than Justin has you fooled. AFAICT, Justin is pretty
much the same as the spam bot we had on the list a few months ago. Dribbles
on endlessly, using the list as a medium to hear itself speak. Not quite
sure what he's on about, but seems pretty upset about it none the less.

In some sense, that's the beauty of the Squeak mailing list. Jump on the
list, you get your say, and some very smart people usually respond with well
thought answers. However, at some point you need to be able to add something
meaningful back to the community, or else you're ignored.

Justin strikes me as a good example as to what email filters are for ;-)

My opinion of course,

Jim