[OT] Re: [OT] Interview about C#

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Thu Nov 1 07:36:57 UTC 2001

take

    intruders,
    .net-ist camp
    recruits
    .net-ism
    genuine Smalltalkers

and add

    anything intelligent to say
    tirade of personal abuse against me
    freedom of speech
    libel

and you have a nice highly provocative email ...
It's a kind of generic email in that you just need
to replace "Smalltalk" with the name of any other
programming language and you can reuse it on any
other mailing list ...

... which makes me wonder if Justin's mom's name's Eliza ;->

so let's just stop talking politics and concentrate on squeak,
unless, of course, you have problems creating a Justin-emulator in squeak ;->

s.

Justin Walsh (2001-11-01 13:22):