[OT]Re: A Review of SqueakNews

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Nov 2 19:10:27 UTC 2001

>>>>> "Editor" == Editor  <- Squeak News <editor at squeaknews.com>> writes:

Editor> Squeak News prices will stay reasonably high for the
Editor> foreseeable future. We have no choice. Either at these prices
Editor> or there can be no Squeak News.  Meanwhile we are setting up
Editor> our members only on-line site but since the download amounts
Editor> will be quite high even the on-line membership at current
Editor> bandwidth prices will be over $19.95 per year and will only be
Editor> feasible for broadband Internet users.

If bandwidth is why it costs $19.95/year for an online subscription,
how much will that cost if I agree to provide *my* bandwidth for free?

Hopefully, the answer is "free".  And then we're all happy.