save preferences to disk

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sat Nov 3 09:49:17 UTC 2001

"Jim Benson" <jb at speed.net> writes:
> I like your thinking on this one. I especially liked the idea of
> having this as a button in a preference panel somewhere. I wrote
> something similar a while ago. Write up in the Squeak fixes archive

Hello Jim - sorry for the lateness of this response, and thanks for
yours, I enjoyed it. Your version does more of what I want and I'm
happily using it for the moment.

If/when I get back to this issue I'll review the previous discussions
and also the related stuff in zurgle which sounds exciting - best
regards,

-Simon