[ALL] Test for supporting changes

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 3 21:16:03 UTC 2001

Hi

I would like to know your point of view on that:
    I think that it is really important for multiple reasons (ease of
integration, documentation, refactorings....) that we try to joined testCase
with the enhancements or bug fixes.

I know that this can be painful but if we could succeed to slowly but
steadily build a database of tests for squeak this would be great for the
future. Because this is like putting money into a bank account slowly you
get money that you would not ;).

I will to apply that to myself. I'm trying to extract the fileList with
registry from SWT to port it into Squeak3.2a and add some tests.

Stef