etoy space invader tutorial (alpha)

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Nov 3 21:22:54 UTC 2001

John and Karl --

The blurry images are ones that have not yet been downloaded
automatically from the server. I am currently using a phone line and
they seem to take a very long time -- I'm not sure why.

What is the advantage of putting a Geemail in a window? -- it already
has scrollbars. (You may not think so because they are very much
delayed in appearing because of the slow picture download, but a
mouseover the Geemail will eventually make them appear.)

Cheers,

Alan

=======