Downloading Squeak News

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sun Nov 4 00:29:56 UTC 2001

I just want to say thank you for letting us take a peek at SqueakNews.
It's great to see something nicely polished and finished in Squeak. Which
makes me wonder: Is this the really the first Squeak app that made it to
the market?

-- Bert

PS: I just figured out how to use the ISO image without burning it to CD
    first. Maybe this is useful to someone:
	(become root)
	mkdir SqueakNewsJuly
	mount july2001post.iso SqueakNewsJuly -o loop
	(leave root shell)
	cd SqueakNewsJuly
	./squeaklinux -memory 64m -xshm ezine.image
    Not sure if there's an equivalent for Mac/Win folks, though ...