etoy space invader tutorial (alpha)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 00:13:00 UTC 2001

I finally finished it!

A few comments: I think having the choice of choice of using either
Karl's images or ones you make yourself should be available. To be sure,
being able to use the drawing tool is important (many of the projects by
BJ's students (on Squeakland) have a real individuality and charm
precisely because of the drawings they've made. But the processes can be
seperated. Here I'm thinking in terms of attention spans....

I've still got the original bullet which I can't delete (at least, not
without wrecking everything)!

I couldn't get the fire button to work until the very end when I'd
closed all the little scripts littering my screen. (I guess I should
have done this earlier....;-)

But this was fun, fun, fun!

Thanks Karl

Cheers

John

--
If you don't care about your data, like file systems which automagically
destroy themselves and have money to burn on 3rd party tools to keep