SketchMorph

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 5 02:32:26 UTC 2001

Hi Gary,

The messages you tried don't actually change the Form that you send
them do, but answer a new Form with the modification you requested.
This makes since, because Forms hold the raw pixel values; if you
magnify a Form by a factor of 2, there's not enough room in the
original form for all of the pixels. The comment in rotateBy: is
definitely misleading, as it is not the receiver that is rotated.

Hope this helps,
Joshua