Anyone Squeaking at ACM SIGCSE?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 5 18:01:29 UTC 2001

As always, well put!  But I'm willing to keep banging my head against
the wall.  There are lots of those non-peer "peers" out there, and
they teach the majority of the students and classes.  An important
path to getting these ideas out there is to figure out how to explain
it to the "rest of us."  So next year, I'll try again...:-)

Thanks,
   Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu