[celeste] moving from Communicator to Celeste....

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon Nov 5 21:51:27 UTC 2001

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Lex Spoon wrote:

[snip]
> So about 3.7 minutes for 20k messages.  Maybe it's worth putting in
> there even as it is, just so that people can play with it, but it would
> sure be nice if the info was stored in the index file for speed!
[snip]

FWIW, if I ever get threading going, We'll probably want to suck at least
message-id, references, and in-reply-to (sigh). At least message-id has
this other use, so seems to be a no brainer....

...but where does the slurpage stop? I'll just wander back to my Lucene
port fantasies ;)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.