[updates] 5 more for 3.2alpha

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Tue Nov 6 07:44:16 UTC 2001

Folks -

I have just placed 5 more recent updates on the servers.  I believe that update 4474 fixes a long-standing bug that could corrupt source code.

Enjoy
	- Dan
--------------------------
4470proportionalFlapLoc-sw -- Scott Wallace -- 3 November 2001
When the Squeak-window size changes, flaps are now redeployed proportionally.  Thus, for example, if you shrink the Squeak window down and then expand it back out -- even to full screen -- the locations of flap tabs when you get big again should be as before.  This update finally remedies a deficiency that dates from the dawn of flaps."

4471Wld-Player-tk -- Ted Kaehler -- 4 November 2001
Removes the halt in PasteUpMorph>>newPlayerInstance.  In fact, it removes the whole method!  The World will now get a Player and not a CardPlayer.  CardPlayers will only be created for objects that are about to be a background in a StackMorph."

4472commentInRecent-sw -- Scott Wallace -- 5 November 2001
Changes to class comments will now show up in the Recent-Submissions browser."

4473moreCleanups-sw -- Scott Wallace -- 5 November 2001
* Adds a command in the ObjectsTool to reset thumbnails.
* Restores the class-var-refs button to the optional button pane -- I really could not live without it.
* Fixes a long-standing bug in ObjectWithDocumentation.documentation:
* Adds stay-up item to class-list menu in change-sorter.
* A few other miscellaneous cleanups, including some method removals"

4474ChangesLogFix-di -- Dan Ingalls -- 5 November 2001
Fixes a long-time bug in changes logging that frequently caused source code for the most recent change to be smashed by the save-as operation.
This logs a banner at the end of every fileIn which has the effect of flushing the changes file.
Also includes a change which suppresses errors from attempting to execute banners (----) in the changes log.
Also adds a convenience method, FileStream>>fileIntoNewChangeSet.