A Beginner Does Some Morphic Stuff

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 22:37:34 UTC 2001

Just a thought, Ed, as you mentioned Perl.

I'm sure that Ned Konz, nomad sometimes of this parish, published
(together with someone else) a Self in Perl module (or whatever) a few
months back.

You'll find a reference to it somewhere on the Self list at Yahoo
groups. I get the Self list as a digest, so it would take me forever to
find the URL. But there could be a link off Ned's homepage:

http://bike-nomad.com

Cheers

John

--
If you don't care about your data, like file systems which automagically
destroy themselves and have money to burn on 3rd party tools to keep