Horizontal Scrolling a PluggableTextMorph?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Wed Nov 7 00:10:02 UTC 2001

Hi all:

This seems like a relatively simple concept, and yet by looking at the
implimentation I don't think it can be done "out of the box"...

Can the PluggableTextMorph be scrolled horizontally, as well (or instead of)
vertically?  Basically I'd like to create a text entry box of a fixed
width that will allow me to enter text into it, scrolling it horizontally
(like Windows/X11/Mac text fields).  Is there a quick and dirty way to
do this, or do I need to create my own brand of PluggableTextMorph, derived
from the TwoWayScrollPane class?

Thanks for any advice...