Adding items to Tools flap

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Fri Nov 9 09:28:34 UTC 2001

Errr, Steve?

What is the problem with the following course of action:

1. Open a Refactoring browseras usual
2. Open the tools flap (maybe enlarge it)
3. Drop the RB (maybe embed if it isn't accapted at once)
4. Restore the Flap to it's original size and try it in other projects.

I did't have a RB handy but for a FreeCell it worked fine.

Hope this helps,
Torge