Squeak Pair Programming in the San Francisco Bay Area

stephan stephan at branczyk.org
Sun Nov 11 01:32:10 UTC 2001

Hi,
I'm a Squeak & Smalltalk newbie and enthusiast. I believe in social learning and I'd like to find people to do some pair programming with.  I already have one pair programming partner,  but ideally, I'd like to have a network of multiple partners.

Are there any Squeak gatherings in the Bay Area? Is anyone open to the idea of doing pair programming?  We could meet each other, try out pair programming at a coffee shop, and see how it goes from there.
Stephan
Emeryville, California
PS: In case someone is wondering, here is one definition of pair programming.
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ProgrammingInPairs