Projects flap

karl.ramberg at chello.se karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Nov 11 13:20:39 UTC 2001

Hi,
Hmmm, not quite used to Celeste yet...
The message should read something like this at the beginning:
Knee deep in projects of various kinds I'm trying to move them all into
flap. I would like the flap to be a verical scrolling thingie with
all the project view morphs, system windows wrapping removed.
I need a way to collect all the  projects / project view morphs.
It would be nice to discover project views in various navigators
and have a reference to them but not move them into the flap.