Chris Macie's Apple II Smalltalk-80 ( was Re: Access vs. Media )

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at iserve11.lis.uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 11 20:18:25 UTC 2001

Well Tim, since you brought it up...
The only thing I know about Chris Macie's Smalltalk was the article that was written about it in Byte Magazine ( back when computer mags were worth reading... )

This list has enough history behind it to make me believe that someone out there may know more about this Smalltalk- since I like collecting these sorts of things, does anyone have any more information on this?  Has anyone here used it?  Do they still have it? Do they know where Chris is? I believe he may have worked at PPD at one time ( a web search years ago turned up some evidence about that ).

Curiously,

- les