sample new download page

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Nov 14 20:06:17 UTC 2001

I noticed the link to DOS Squeak was dead so a little hunt brought
up this link:
http://unicavia.com/Squeak/download/dosSqueak.zip

Since people from time to time ask for this it's
probably good to save a copy of the zip on the squeak ftp
And maybe check if it works actually works...
Time to dig out those 486 boxes folks :-)

Karl