A Squeak PDA

Brian Zhou brian_zhou at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 04:00:06 UTC 2001

Hi John and other WinCE Squeak users,

I tried to use Squeak on my iPaq, following the instructions on
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/WinCE/ with Kevin's
TinySqueak.image & TinySqueak.changes. I was able to bring up Squeak.
However, after resizing the browser window a bit, I just lost control of the
cursor, the screen kept refreshing and it's just not usable. Am I the only
one experiencing this or am I missing something? Also, how do you simulate
the blue and yellow button with the pen stylus?

I have "Nyditot Virtual Display" installed but just use its default
configuration, if that matters.

Thanks for any help,

-Brian