[BUG] Request for fixes to MVC

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Fri Nov 16 22:34:22 UTC 2001

I wrote...

>It would be great if a couple of MVC lovers would fix these, so we can continue to have the best of both worlds, as they say.  If no one rises to the occasion, then this will be the death knell of MVC in Squeak.  Don't let it happen.  Or do.  It's your Squeak.

[sorry to be responding to my own message but...]

Well, once I wrote this all down, it started simmering on the back burner, and I now have fixes for items 1, 3, 4 and 6.  Mostly one-liners, as I opined -- simple fixes from the events re-write and the ActiveWorld rewrite.

If you still want to help with 2, 5 and 7, at least write me offline first, so you can start with my changes.  Looks like MVC squeaks through again, and MVC users can again play cool morphic games in a window.

I'll post these changes by the weekend.

	- Dan