[GOODIE] Paren Blinking (was Looking for blinking ([)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Sun Nov 18 13:56:24 UTC 2001

from preamble:

"Change Set:		Paren Blinking
Date:			18 November 2001
Author:			Bijan Parsia

Stephane (gah!! I hope I got the right spelling) Ducasses requested a
blink as you type parens matcher.

This isn't it :)

Instead this selects the text twixt the closeing delimiter ('}])') using
the same method that doubleclicking does (#selectWord). Oh boy, is it
annoying, but the principle is there and it shouldn't be *that hard* to
munging it up what Stef wants. To my mind, it prolly worth factoring out
the delimiter matching code from the #selectWord method, but hell, what
do *I* know?"!