eToys and key strokes

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Tue Nov 20 21:21:47 UTC 2001

Hi, Leo!

At the moment you can't.  You've hit the stub.

However, Karl Ramberg distributed an enhancement to the Squeak list
earlier this year to address this need -- see:

I have not looked at this code nor tried it out, and I wouldn't be
surprised if enough things have changed in Squeak since then that it
might not integrate effortlessly into an up-to-date image.  OTOH it
may well work just fine in 3.0.

Please let us know what you discover!

Cheers,

   -- Scott