[GOODIE] A2Emulator

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Wed Nov 21 01:09:31 UTC 2001

At 15:18 20.11.2001 -0800, Duane Maxwell wrote:
>Incidentally, the menu has a command to bring up a display of registers,
>etc. for debugging 6502 programs - also resetting, halting, etc.

This was when my jaw finally dropped to floor level.  The menu had me
puzzled for a short while.  I have this habit of keeping Morph menus open,
and "resume" won't appear until the CPU has been halted.  There I was,
having pressed "halt", and only then wondering how to continue execution...

Just in case,
Helge

P.S. "Unstep" is extra cool.