iPAQ image?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Wed Nov 21 12:59:35 UTC 2001

Whoops, beat me to it. :)

The image there is a 3.0 image with Genie.  It's pre-set with a gesture
dictionary of my own concoction that doesn't really resemble Graffitti
much. ;)

It should work just fine with the 3.1 VM.  The Linux/ARM VM up there
also includes Nathanael's Genie plugin (the last iteration that may not
have made it to the list).